Introducing the People Counting IoT Platform
A LOOK AT TERABEE’S IOT PLATFORM
The Terabee People Counting Internet of Things (IoT) platform is a cloud service that allows developers to provide applications, collect data from People Counting devices, analyze and store it.
The Terabee People Counting IoT Platform, which is part of the People Counting Services offering, allows you to monitor people flow, room occupancy, visualize device status and connect with your systems through cloud-based APIs.
The Terabee People Counting IoT Platform brings you:
Room occupancy metrics so that you can:
- Model the work environment with buildings, floors and rooms. Assign devices to these spaces
- Set up devices in “room occupancy” or “people flow” counting mode
- Visualize people counting data in a graphical format, can export as CSV files
People Counting device information that lets you:
- Visualize device alerts when connecting on the platform
- Access list of devices
- Visualize allocated building spaces and status: “active” or “silent” with date of last communication
Cloud-based APIs for:
- Data integration into a third-party IT platform thanks to the availability of a library of cloud-based APIs
Rich data platform connection through cloud-based APIs
Connecting your system to the Terabee People Counting IoT platform enables you to get valuable information on building occupancy and footfall counting. You can use the data from the Terabee IoT platform and integrate it into your own system. Terabee’s experts are here to help you enjoy a seamless experience while using our IoT platform.
Terabee People Counting Services allow you to benefit from our experts’ knowledge and experience throughout your people counting project. From commissioning, provisioning to deployment and ongoing maintenance a Terabee expert can be there to help you at every stage of your people counting project.
Would you like to know more?
Talk to our experts to know more about our People Counting Services offerings and especially the People Counting IoT platform.