Key product features
- Compatible with TeraRanger Evo family sensor modules
- Lightweight design - only 3 grams!
- Ensures data stream between Evo sensors and an I2C/UART-supported device
- Provides power management capabilities
- Comes with an I2C/UART cable (20 cm)
- For Time-of-Flight Evo sensors allows easy connectivity with Pixhawk autopilots
- Simple clip on design for quick interface swap
Unique modular design of TeraRanger Evo sensors
For first time users, we also recommend the USB backboard as it allows quick tests on PC with our graphical user interface. This setup is also required for possible firmware updates in future.
Our I2C/UART Backboard is compatible with the following sensor modules: TeraRanger Evo 60m, Evo 40m, Evo 15m, Evo 3m, Evo Mini, Evo 64px, Evo Thermal 33 and Evo Thermal 90.
The I2C/UART Backboard also comes packaged with a 20 cm cable.