Key product features
- Infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Optimized for close range measurements (start from 10 cm)
- Small and lightweight design (from 9 grams)
- Choose between USB, I2C and UART clip on interfaces
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Pixhawk and ROS
- Operates in low light and complete darkness
- Product design optimized for OEM and easy integration
Applications you can develop with Time-of-Flight distance measurement sensor modules
Robot collision avoidance
Level monitoring (bins, waste, etc.)
Precision landing for drones
Unique modular design
For first time users, we recommend the USB backboard as it allows quick tests on a PC with our graphical user interface. This setup is also required for possible firmware updates in future.
Other backboards with industry standard interfaces and protocols can also be made to support your application. Contact Terabee at email@example.com to discuss your project requirements.
Enabling continuous fill level monitoring!
The sensors compact and low-cost design supports OEM and design-in projects, while the low power consumption is great for battery powered integrations.
Build your own multi-directionnal sensor module array
Build Android applications with our technology!
TeraRanger Evo 3M
TeraRanger Evo 60M
TeraRanger Evo 64px
The SDK can auto-detect which type of sensor is connected to a device.
To connect the sensor to an Android device, you will need a USB OTG cable and a USB backboard for each sensor.
- TeraRanger Evo 3m Specification Sheet
- TeraRanger Evo 3m User Manual
- Sensor comparison table
- Software compatibility table
- Pixhawk compatibility table
- Test Results Report for TeraRanger Evo 3m
- Connecting Evo 60m/600Hz/3m to Pixhawk Autopilots (VIDEO TUTORIAL)
- Connecting several Evo sensors simultaneously - short instruction
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work outdoors?
Is it compatible with Pixhawk?
What is the minimum/maximum working temperature for TeraRanger Evo ?
- 3Feb 2022
- 22Apr 2020
Detection de niveau pour une gestion intelligente des dechets
- 27Jan 2020
A brief introduction to Time-of-Flight sensing. Part 2 Indirect ToF Sensors
- 29Nov 2019
A brief introduction to Time-of-Flight sensing. Part 1 The basics
- 12Nov 2019
Level Measurement Devices: Detecting Transparent Surfaces
- 27Jun 2019
Terabee provides two new tools for Android devices
- 30Sep 2018
TeraRanger Evo 3m sensor performance evaluation