Key product features
- Infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Choose between 4 or 8 sensor modules
- Optimized for indoor measurements - 0.03 m to 3.3 m
- Each sensor has a wide 27° Field-of-View (FOV) for maximum coverage
- All parts and accessories included in one easy-to-setup kit
- Multiple sensors - single data output via USB or UART interface
- Built-in crosstalk avoidance system
ToF multi-sensor arrays applications
Multi-point level monitoring
Anti-collision for mobile robots
Contactless inventory management
Choose from 3 on-board modes
- In Sequential mode, sensors are activated one at a time. This mode is useful in configurations when crosstalk is likely and allows flexible sensor positioning.
- In Simultaneous mode, all sensors are always active. Benefit from highest update rates.
- In Tower mode, sensors are activated 4 at a time (odd port numbers vs even port numbers on the Hub) - this mode works best when sensors are used with a custom Tower frame (STL file for 3D printing available under downloads section).