We understand sensors
We have strong partnerships with Academic and Industrial Institutions internationally to be always forefront. We study and use:
- video and still cameras,
- multi-spectral and hyper-spectral devices (they can spot what the human eye cannot see),
- laser scanners (ie Lidar) and
- radioactivity meters.
We like flying, and drones
Having experience in aviation, we foresee the advent of automated unmanned robots/vehicles to cover basic tasks.
We use proven technology when available (ie from military) and we develop solutions in-house when non-available. Each application requires a dedicated system:
- unmanned fixed wing (ie small planes) for scanning large areas
- unmanned VTOL (ie multi-copters) for proximity tasks
- aerial manned operations
- ground vehicles (mainly wheeled).
We focus on the application
We are application driven, not technology driven.
- We study the market,
- we immerse into the application to fully understand its needs,
- we map pro&cons + risks and only then
- we think of a real solution that makes both technical and business sense – this could include a modern sensor, a specific existing or to-be-developed drone, or none of them.