A guide to People Counting Services
When choosing People Counting Services, delivered by technical experts what do you need to look for?
This Guide to People Counting Services is to help you choose a suitable partner company so that you, as a Systems Integrator, a Service Provider, a Solutions Provider or a large end-user organisation, are completely satisfied with the people counting solution, its deployment and maintenance.
Today, the provision of People Counting Services can cover the design of the system to commission, deployment and ongoing maintenance, so that you receive optimal satisfaction from the solution and the experience. Choosing your People Counting Services partner carefully will give you peace-of-mind, and that end-customers are able to make informed decisions based on accurate people counting or occupancy monitoring data.
WHAT PEOPLE COUNTING SERVICES DO YOU NEED?
When selecting a People Counting Services partner, be sure that they have deep knowledge of the people counting technology, as well as significant industry experience. What is also valuable when choosing a People Counting Services partner is to be confident in the expertise of the team of technical support professionals. A customer-centric approach is also vital.
Depending on your project’s needs, a People Counting Services offering that includes a flexible menu of services, such as assistance provisioning your People Counting devices before shipment, and delivering bespoke customer training can be very helpful. Other invaluable People Counting Services include optimising your solution with Helpdesk technical/product support or remote diagnostics and integrating the People Counting Service partner’s IoT platform with your systems.
A People Counting Services menu might comprise Professional Services, Support and Maintenance Services, Device Management Services and an IoT Platform. You can then engage with your People Counting Services partner on the most appropriate services for your People Counting needs and the particular business need or project.
BENEFIT FROM PEOPLE COUNTING EXPERTISE
Terabee Smart Building services gives you a way to benefit from our extensive knowledge of the latest People Counting technology, deep industry experience and the unparalleled expertise of our in-house team of technical support professionals.
The Terabee Smart Building services flexible menu provides Systems Integrators and Service Providers with the opportunity to tap into the knowledge and support of our team at any stage of a project. We provide professional assistance to ensure you enjoy a seamless experience.
Maybe you would like assistance provisioning your People Counting devices before shipment, delivering bespoke customer training, or optimising your solution with Helpdesk technical/product support or remote diagnostics? Terabee People Counting Services are also on hand to integrate our Internet of Things platform with your systems.
A comprehensive scope of services
The comprehensive suite of Terabee People Counting services for Systems Integrators and Solution Providers include:
- Professional Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Device Management Services
- IoT Platform
Professional Services for People Counting
You may require remote or in-person support. In either case, we are here to assist with a range of People Counting Professional Services that includes:
- Definition of scope and sizing of your People Counting solution
- Provisioning of your devices with custom parameters prior to shipment (above 50 units)
- Pre-deployment survey to ensure your solution and installation are fully optimised
- Post-installation checks and support
- Customer training – knowledge transfer sessions for your customer’s team
- Recommendations for device integration into your customer’s system through MQTT or HTTP protocols
- Development of custom product features
- Design of bespoke People Counting report templates
Internet of Things Platform services
Facilities service providers such as security, cleaning and catering companies who deploy a Terabee People Counting solution can use our Internet of Things Smart Building platform to monitor people flow and room occupancy. It can also help visualise device status and to connect with your systems and information through cloud-based APIs.
- People flow/room occupancy metrics: Model working environment with buildings, floors, and rooms. Assign devices to these spaces. Set up devices in ‘room occupancy’ or ‘people flow ‘counting mode. Visualize people counting data in a graphical format and export as CSV files.
- People Counting device information: Visualize device alerts when connecting on the platform. Access list of devices. Visualize allocated building spaces and status: ‘active’ or ‘silent’ with date of last communication.
- Cloud-based APIs: Data integration into a third-party IT platform thanks to the availability of a library of cloud-based APIs.
Guidance and support for customer satisfaction
Let us work beside you to deliver a seamless service to your customers and the optimal People Counting solution.
Get in touch today to find out more about our People Counting Services.