“We are committed to ensuring that our partners and their customers are 100% satisfied with their Terabee people counting solution. From the design of the system to commission, deployment and ongoing maintenance, we want you to get optimal satisfaction from the solution and the experience,” said Greg Watts, Marketing & Technical Sales Director, Terabee.
Benefit from people counting expertise
With Terabee’s new People Counting Services offering you can capitalize on our knowledge of the technology, vast industry experience and the unparalleled expertise of our in-house team of technical support professionals – to guarantee your customer’s satisfaction.
The flexible menu of services provides Systems Integrators and Service Providers with the opportunity to tap into the knowledge and support of our team at any stage of a project. Whether you’d like assistance provisioning your People Counting devices before shipment, delivering bespoke customer training, optimising your solution with Helpdesk technical/product support or remote diagnostics, or integrating our IoT Smart Building platform with your systems – we are on-hand to provide professional assistance and ensure you enjoy a seamless experience.
A comprehensive scope of services
The comprehensive suite of People Counting services for Systems Integrators and Solution Providers include:
Call on Terabee’s experts to help you at any stage of your People Counting project – from its design through to deployment and commissioning. Whether you require remote or in-person support, we are here to assist.
The scope of Professional Services includes:
- Definition of scope and sizing of your People Counting solution
- Provisioning of your devices with custom parameters prior to shipment (above 50 units)
- Pre-deployment survey to ensure your solution and installation are fully optimized
- Post-installation checks and support
- Customer training – knowledge transfer sessions for your customer’s team
- Recommendations for device integration into your customer’s system through MQTT or HTTP protocols
- Development of custom product features
- Design of bespoke People Counting report templates
Support and Maintenance Services
From ongoing hardware maintenance to troubleshooting of your people counting system, our professional Helpdesk is available 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (CET time) on week days, excluding public holidays.
The initial 12 month Support and Maintenance Services which gives you access to the Helpdesk is included in your product price, with the option to extend for a further 12 or 24 months. As well as hardware maintenance and troubleshooting the Support and Maintenance Services also include the exchange of faulty equipment.
Device Management Services
Optimize the efficiency of your solution and maximise the satisfaction of your customers by capitalising on our expertise to help maintain your solution’s People Counting devices in a maximum uptime state. The Device Management Services include:
- Remote configuration and updates to devices including software and hardware reboots and firmware upgrades
- Metering system status monitoring
- Fast, accurate troubleshooting and diagnosis of malfunctions
- Collection and update of all device settings to assess and resolve issues relating to an existing customer support ticket
Internet of Things solution
Service providers such as security, cleaning and catering companies who are deploying a Terabee People Counting solution can use our IoT solution to monitor people flow and room occupancy, to visualize device status, and to connect with your systems and information through cloud-based APIs.
- People flow/room occupancy metrics: Model working environment with buildings, floors, and rooms. Assign devices to these spaces. Set up devices in ‘room occupancy’ or ‘people flow ‘counting mode. Visualize people counting data in a graphical format and export as CSV files.
- People Counting device information: Visualize device alerts when connecting on the IoT platform. Access list of devices. Visualize allocated building spaces and status: ‘active’ or ‘silent’ with date of last communication.
- Cloud-based APIs: Data integration into a third-party IoT platform thanks to the availability of a library of cloud-based APIs.
Guidance and support to guarantee your customer’s satisfaction
Let us work beside you to deliver a seamless service to your customers and the optimal People Counting solution. Get in touch today to find out more about our People Counting Services.