Key product features
- 2 configurations: 4 or 8 active Time-of-Flight sensors modules
- Increased robustness - zero moving parts
- Lightweight and compact design - from 92g
- High-speed distance data acquisition
- Compatible with the TeraRanger Evo 60m sensor
- Always eye-safe
- ROS and Pixhawk (APM) ready
Applications you can develop with our Time-of-Flight sensor arrays
Drone, robot obstacle avoidance
Drone, robot perimeter coverage
Distance sensing for drone inspection works
Choose between 4 versions
Go for Tower Evo 60m and obtain longer range measurements with increased accuracy.
Select Tower Evo 600Hz and benefit from high-speed distance data acquisition for more reactive object detection
Pixhawk (APM) ready
WISPR Systems uses Terabee Tower Evo for collision prevention
Outdoor drone anti-collision
Take a look yourself. Watch the video!
Indoor drone anti-collision
Simultaneous monitoring of multiple axes
- TeraRanger Tower Evo Specification Sheet
- TeraRanger Tower Evo User Manual
- Pixhawk setup instructions for TeraRanger Tower Evo
- Sensor comparison table
- PX4 & Ardupilot compatibility table
- Connecting TeraRanger Tower Evo 60m/600Hz to Pixhawk Autopilots (VIDEO TUTORIAL)
- PDF product presentation
- UAV collision avoidance quick guide
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use the device for drone anti-collision? Is it compatible with DJI autopilots?
Does it come with a SLAM algorithm for drones?
Are there blind spots between sensors?
- 26Nov 2019
An introduction to building Time-of-Flight sensor arrays for collision avoidance systems in mobile robots
- 15Oct 2019
Enhancing railway infrastructure management with RTLS and anti-collision technology
- 9Oct 2019
Sensor modules from Terabee: Time-of-Flight, LIDAR & more
- 3Apr 2019
Obstacle avoidance with TeraRanger Tower Evo
- 3Jul 2018
Connection to Pixhawk autopilots TeraRanger Tower Evo
- 20Apr 2018
Intelligence and sensing for drone operations
- 2Apr 2018
Obstacle avoidance for indoor drone flight!
- 28Feb 2018
Drone obstacle avoidance indoor flight
- 4Apr 2017
See us at two events in Lyon, April 2017
- 7Jun 2016
Terabee is thrilled and very proud to announce yet another significant award win!
- 25Apr 2016
Have you seen how easy it is to build Plug and Play sensor arrays?
- 4Apr 2016
InnoRobo selects Terabee as semi-finalist